- Operate heavy equipment of various sizes including excavators and loaders, etc.
- Pushing shred pile up, moving material throughout the yard, and loading/unloading trucks and vehicles.
- Keep grounds clear of debris while maintaining safety standards.
- Communicate over radio with teammates for traffic coordination, production, and safety procedures.
- General labor duties that may include sweeping, shoveling, and general clean-up of any area and/or equipment throughout the yard.
- Other duties as assigned by your manager.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, non-stop environment while providing excellent customer service.
- Knowledge of heavy equipment operating principles, hazards, and safety precautions as well as mechanical ability.
- Ability to understand and carry out written and oral instructions.
- Ability to adapt to frequent changes of priority and complete job tasks safely and effectively without constant supervision.
- Commercial Driver’s License (preferred but not required)
APPLY FOR JOB
Tell us about yourself: